Sending your Outlook Business Card
Once you have created a business card you can easily send it to someone else by attaching it to a new email message.
Step by Step
- Go to your Mail folder.
- Select New E-mail.
- In the new Untitled-Message, choose the Insert tab and select the Business Card drop down list.
- Select your name from the list to insert your Business Card. Your Business Card is inserted in the body of the
E-mail and also as an attachment.
- Finish the E-mail message and send it.
Receiving a Business Card
When you receive an E-mail that has a business card attached you can save the information as a new contact record. This is a one of the major advantages of creating a business card.
Step by Step
To save the business card as a new contact you can do the following:
- Right click on the image of the card and select a Add to Outlook Contacts.
- Open the Attachment to view the Contact Record.
- Add any additional information you might have then click Save and Close in the upper left hand corner.
Thank you for reading Cloud Facts! Hopefully the posts Creating an Outlook Business Card, Customizing an Outlook Business Card, and Sending and Receiving an Outlook Business Card will help you in communicating with co-workers and clients. Check back for more helpful tips on using Microsoft Office as well as insights into working in the Cloud!